I’m a 24/7 high protocol service slave/housewife and lifestyle masochist to my wonderful Mistress/wife. We’re monogamous, practice irrevocable consent, and enjoy anticipatory service. I am fulfilled by aiming to be useful and pleasing, having a structured, ascetic lifestyle, living the art found in suffering for another, and growing through being owned.
My main passion is writing:
- Fiction, here. I like to write fiction that focuses on diverse, complex characters, that explores things like power and morality, the meaning of consent, mental illness, queer and kinky theory, and different types of love.
- Productivity nonfiction on A Productive Hannah, especially whys, psychology, and philosophy, for those beyond the typical productivity mold, with a focus on values based productivity.
- Mental health nonfiction on The Schizophrenia Diaries, especially about the intersections of psychosis and creativity, and the reality of schizophrenia.
- BDSM nonfiction on Service Slave Secrets. Mostly to shed light on what a dynamic like mine is really like, with an educational focus, both theoretical and practical.
- When ready for book form, my works are published here. I’m currently the author of eight books.
You can stay up to date on all my projects by subscribing to my newsletter here.
- Adult, Child and Baby First Aid/CPR/AED (American Red Cross, February 2021)
- Cat and Dog First Aid (American Red Cross, January 2021)
- Psychological First Aid (American Red Cross, July 2022)
- Bloodborne Pathogens Training (National Health & Safety Association, March 2022)
- Food Allergy Training (360Training, February 2021)
- Fire Safety Training (ProTrainings, March 2022)
- TAM (Techniques of Alcohol Management) Card (TAM Nevada, April 2021)
- FSM (Food Safety Manager) Card (Southern Nevada Health District, April 2021)
- Study.com’s Hospitality & Tourism Management Training (March 2020)
- Typsy.com’s Table Service, Housekeeping Principles, and Housekeeping Applications Courses (March 2020)
- Full 400-Hour Private Residence Butler/Household Manager Online Course (International Institute of Modern Butlers, Currently Taking Course)
- Ham Radio Technician License (Federal Communications Commission, March 2022)
- Dialogue I Class (Gotham Writers Workshop, May 2020)
- Volunteer (Las Vegas Clark County Library District, 2019-2020)
- 10 Time Winner (National Novel Writing Month, 2011-2020)
- Local and Online Kink Community Involvement/Assorted Classes (2016-Present)
- Landlord/Property Manager (2019-2022)
- NV Driver’s License, Clean Driving Record (2022-Present)
- Steward of Little Free Library #151303 (Little Free Library, 2022-Present)
I’ve Presented For: Wicked Grounds, TES, Pragmatic Kink, Service Chats, CONsolation, THRIVE Conference, Service Oriented Conference, SADEclasses, Kink Between the Lines Conference
Upcoming: House Exeter, House of Kush